Tuesday, April 13, 2010

pork enchiladas with green sauce

Here is last night's Pork Enchiladas with Green Sauce.

This is the second recipe that appears in Everyday Food that I've been making for years. I actually blogged about it a couple of years ago. I had my own revisions to the recipe in that post, but I made the recipe according to plan yesterday. I've always used Monterey jack cheese in the past, but decided to use old cheddar this time around and it is WAY better. This is a great recipe that lasts quite a few meals. I always serve it with sour cream on the side and it's delicious.

2 comments:

Crackers & Honey said...

My mouth literally watered when I saw this photo! I really have to get this cook book.

Erin said...

Hey Karissa,
I can't recommend this book enough to you. I'm sure if you look on Amazon you can find a deal on both Everyday Food books together!