Thursday, June 24, 2010

flank steak with parsley sauce and bulgar pilaf with dried cranberries

This is Flank Steak with Parsley Sauce and Bulgar Pilaf with Dried Cranberries.

I'm not sure why, but these two recipes took a long time to make. I don't think I really took much time to coordinate them and jumped right into things without taking any of the timing into account. But everything turned out and it wasn't too bad of a meal. I don't think I'll make the Flank Steak w/ Parsley Sauce again only because the sauce was so pungent I tasted it all night due to the raw garlic flavour. It was so yummy at the time, but not so great at 4am. The Bulgar Pilaf was quite delicious and like most other salads and side dishes in this book, it lasts for a couple days (even improves in flavour after one day). I really enjoyed it the next day for lunch.

No comments: