Monday, June 14, 2010

mozzarella and grape skewers

Here are Mozzarella and Grape Skewers

Just a simple Sunday snack with the family. Funny enough my dad made shish kababs for Sunday dinner. Looks like we were on the same brain wave.

Speaking of skewered foods, I'm totally hooked on chocolate covered frozen bananas! I wrote a few weeks back about how I got started with the idea. Well, I'm now making many different varieties & combinations and it's really a fun way to spend time with friends and family. We even make sugar free bananas on the go for Nuno!

Here is my most recent concoctions:

left to right: peanuts (this one is the best of the bunch - nice and simple), toasted coconut, Skor bits, flaked almond, vanilla rice krispies, smores and banana on banana (crushed banana chips!)

A few I'm aiming for in the future include white chocolate macadamia, white chocolate apricot, white chocolate pistachio, peanut butter cup, praline, dark chocolate cherry and dark chocolate orange.

No comments: