Thursday, October 27, 2011

birthday invites

Owen's birthday invites are in the mail now. This year the party's theme is, big surprise here...
Yo Gabba Gabba!
We are planning two parties again this year. First is the one for the kids, then a second immediately after for our family and close friends.  What we learned from last years experience was to host our party a week after we return from Florida. That way we aren't scrambling to put a party together hours after walking off a plane. I'm really looking forward to the big day!

2 comments:

alicia said...

i feel like he JUST turned one! those invites are the cutest! :D

Anonymous said...

I would love to know how did you make those invites?! I was going to order online but I made my son's 1st birthday invites myself and I just love sending out creative invites! Any information would help, thanks! They are awesome!